Sunday, August 23, 2009

Late Night Post


Roarhaogh...

I'm surprised I'm still up and running.

Basically, I just tested my KFC craft for Father's Day and it works. Pop-up castle. Woohoo! And now I'm teaching the preppies and Year 1. Oh, they are so adorable with their short attention spans and constant fidgeting. No, seriously, I enjoy teaching them...at least I begin tomorrow. But I'm pretty sure my mum knows what I'll be going through. She teaches big kids by the way, kids my age. She's a lecturer.

Design project is eating up most of my time. I just turn my head and look at other groups. Oh woe, they have finished their ultrafiltration calculations, another woe, one group has set up a Yahoo! group and are well organised in sharing the information. As for my group, we haven't even started on the energy balances yet! I just just spent two hours just calculating how much air needs to go in a spray dryer!

Seriously, I may have to rely on good ol' scaling up, 'cos there's no way Jose I'm gonna produce a report that stands out, but only one that makes the avergae mark...I hope my group doesn't settle for a pass...but I'm gonna keep praying on behalf of my group...wel, that is if I don't straight away go to sleep at 4am in the morning.

Yes dad, I still haven't started looking for jobs or applying for Masters. Stella's words has so changed my priorities. Well, I'm still adamant on going for a Masters, like it or love it or not. By October 31, I can still turn down the Masters scholarship if I get a job (Now why in tarnation would I do that for?) That would make my third scholarship I have turned down in my entire life...Gosh, I'm smart. That's what i get for thinking by myself.

Gotta be excited for the kids. Roargh!

No comments: