Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baptism At Mordialloc

On with my crazy life, people!

We had baptisms for our three LG members: Bryan, Matthew and Peanut. Also joining in the fun were Victoria, Janine (owes her boyfriend), Isaac (who is also Wendy), and Jin Tat, and a whole lot of other people who did not get wet, except for maybe Jason and Ian Song, who were the Baptisers. (Batman theme song...deng deng deng deng...baptisers...)

Why don't they put in a music symbol on these Qwirky QWERTY keyboards?

Me? Oh, I got wet too. I actually jumped into Mordialloc Sea to take good pictures of our baptis-sees immersed in the sub-zero temperature ocean. If I stayed in there any longer, my toes will fall off. Of course, I was the silly one wearing nothing but a T-shirt and salt-water-soaked swimming shorts in the 10 degree below weather. That's just asking for a beating from the swine flu bug (which is not a pig or an insect, curious).

To and back, my car was christened "The Weird Mobile" after having Samuel Tan, Yu Wan, Fawn and Kenneth with me. It was fun, good training the next time I have kids who can't keep quiet in the back.

Will add my super long baptism video soon, shot live at the venue.

1 comment:

fawn said...

haha only because yuwan was being weird and hitting me for no reason! ;p