Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Phone Blues

Shaun: Hey, blog!
Blog: Hey, Shaun! Haven't seen you in a long while.
Shaun: Yeah, maybe that's because I'm using my laptop without the webcam, hence there wouldn't be any visual input devices for you to 'see' me.
Blog: Yeah, yeah. So what's new?
Shaun: Oh, nothing much. I got a new phone.
Blog: Oh really? It's about time.
Shaun: What do you mean?
Blog: Hasn't everyone been bugging you get get a new one?
Shaun: Yeah, Joab is the worst of them all.
Blog: We should really get to 'sabor'ing him. You have been putting it off way too long.
Shaun: Shush, blog. All in due time.
Blog: Anyways, hopefully Sophie can stop complaining of her missed calls not being registered on your phone.
Shaun: Yeah, don't know where they have gone all this while. I'll miss those jellybean flavoured morsels.
Blog: Sorry?
Shaun: Er...forget what I said.
Blog: Yeah, and it's about time those complaints of you not picking up your phone stopped. Like a new phone is going to help that.
Shaun: Sure it will, this one can run for 18 days without charging. No more 'sorry my phone ran out of batteries' excuses. Isn't that cool?
Blog: Just remember to check your phone.
Shaun: That too!
Blog: And not to mention those signs...
Shaun: What signs?
Blog: Oh, you know. Your Sony Ericsson k610i breaking down, you borrowing Joab's phone and it being an unreliable piece of junk...
Shaun: Did I say that?
Blog: Yes you did.
Shaun: No, I didn't. Not before today.
Blog: Really? Oh well, and then your phone, or technically, Joab's unreliable piece of junk phone, went missing. That was definitely a sign you should change your phone.
Shaun: Why do you keep calling it that? Anyway, it's because of the ringtone that I found it stuffed inside the sofa.
Blog: Everyone hates your ringtone.
Shaun: What?! You too?
Blog: Why do you have to make it so annoying?
Shaun: I just recorded myself singing. Does that automatically make it annoying? Anyway, the principle is that if it's so annoying you can't ignore it, I'll answer it straight away.
Blog: Uh oh, that means...
Shaun: I'll do the same with my new phone.
Blog: By the way, what phone did you get?
Shaun: The Nokia E63.
Blog: What? I thought you had something against Nokia phones.
Shaun: Meh, this one has a 3.5 mm audio jack and flashlight.
Blog: But compared to the E71 it was ripped off from, it has a lousier camera, no sleek metal body, no GPS, no HDSPA, no volume and camera buttons, no leather pouch, no extra memory card...
Shaun: Didn't you hear me? I said it had a 3.5 mm audio jack and a flashlight.
Blog: Oh fine...
Shaun: But it was a pity they didn't have blue.
Blog: They stopped manufacturing that eons ago.
Shaun: But I wanted blue. Now I'm blue.
Blog: New phone blues because of no blue phone. Hmm... catchy. I might make a song.
Shaun: Anyways, since I'm always on hiatus...
Blog: Like, forever.
Shaun: Shutz. Because of that, you can put this conversation we had on the Chronicles of the Unknown Warrior. I'm putting you in charge while I'm in hiatus.
Blog: Ok (slavedriver) so no drawings while you're away?
Shaun: Sadly, no. 'cos I lost my Flash installation disk to install on the VAIO.
Blog: Pity.
Shaun: Since I'm so lazy to write, you can just put whatever we talk about on the chronicles.
Blog: Will do (lazybum)
Shaun: Okay, need to go, my banana is boiling.
Blog: That sounded so wrong.

And there you have it, the conversation we had over Shaun's new phone, recorded faithfully in every single detail. Hopefully my writing is coherent enough for humans like yourself.

And by the way, I still think Joab's phone is an unreliable piece of junk.

No comments: