Monday, September 14, 2009

September Bible Conference


Wow, it's looks like fun! Yes, because it's the last day of the SHINE conference and verybody's celebrating the 19th anniversary of Hope Christian Church Melbourne.

Lunch is absolutely the best! Salmon and spinach, risotto, pizzas, soft cheese the type you normally eat with biscuits, calamari rings, birthday cake (2 of them available in case one not enough), and good old sugar-enhanced, artificially-oranged fluid.

Wow, I'm starting to enjoy drawing again. Could be because tomorrow onwards I'll be swept away in the tide of business. gulp gulp

Anyways, have fun locating these people whom I have drawn. Yi Mei, Calvin Woon, Kien, Jean Marc, Roy Boon, Yu Wan, Sin Yee, Jill Koh and Sam Rawson. And Rebekah, the little girl who laughs when you get hurt. (In case you didn't notice, the dude with the funky hairdo and giant lollipop is me)

2 comments:

Anfield Yee said...

Hey, my hair does not looks like this kay? It suppose to be neat but thanks to the wind, it blows off! @*#$!

Sam-Is-Mad said...

Hey! I thought that was me! I suppose it goes with being one of the only blondes. That and I climb trees.