Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bake Cake's Sake

Tonight, meesa going to bake a pre-wedding cake complete with Creme de Cacao and dark rum.

It's funny, because my baking hobby has landed me in a couple wedding preparations. The first one being Ian and Ivy's wedding. I baked about 1000 of my cookies, and made them pruple too. That was gross, come to think of it, but it followed the theme of the wedding. Hard work too, if it wasn't for Jill to help bake, and thankfully Ivy had her own horde of 'volunteers' to pack them in those lil' cute boxes.

Sometime last month, Chiann asked me if I had a cake recipe which had whiskey in it. But I only had one with rum and raisin. I didn't see the difference. One month later, she asked me for the recipe. Nobody asked me, but I felt like making a sample for her. Just to try out my skills, and level up to Wedding Cake Master. bwa ha ha

This wil be my fifth wedding to date in Australia...not my own, sillies. I wonder if I should wear the same thing I wore last year. And the year before that. Come to think of it, I always wear the same thing. Would I look nice in the skinny ties like the guys wore in the Oscars?

No comments: